Binanamat Class Self Employment Loan Yojna Online Apply at https://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
Name of the scheme: Self-employment schemes.
Scheme form / loan support standards:
- Owned unit cost for self-employment vehicles, rickshaws, loading rickshaws, marutiices, jeep-taxis.
- For loans of Rs.10.00 lakhs for any self-employment profession, or for lesser than the actual cost of the business or commerce store, medical store, readymade garment store, bookstore etc., the loan will be given from the corporation.
- For the above order 1 and 2 plan, the loan will be available at a simple interest rate of 5% per annum. Women will be eligible to get a simple interest loan of 4%.
- Transport, logistics, Travelers, Food Court etc. will be eligible for 5% interest subsidy on the loan taken from the bank for a loan of Rs.
Credit Criteria for self-employment schemes
- In the scheme of loan for the vehicle, the applicant must have a limited license.
- Mortgage should be done for the vehicle acquired
- After three months of receiving the vehicle, the loan will be payable in the same monthly installment of five years.
- The small business will have to start in three months of getting the loan and after three months of the loan, the loan will be recovered in the same monthly installment of five years.
- The total amount of the loan is Rs. If the amount is less than 7.50 lakh or less, then the bail bond of two sureties which can be filled up, will be presented.
- The total amount of the loan is Rs. If it exceeds 7.50 lakh, then it will have to be mortgaged in favor of the real estate corporation's own or any other relative's real estate corporation.
- Every lender has to give five blank checks signed in favor of corporation.
All the self-employment projects will also have the following eligibility.
- Applicant should be a resident of Gujarat and be non-resident.
- Applicant should be 18 years to 50 years of age.
- The interest rate of interest will be 5% per annum and 4% for women. Lending will be given per year. Accordingly, the simple interest will be counted.
- Interest Rate: 5% per annum for general terms 1 and 2 and 4% for women.
IMPORTANT LINKS ::::
Income Limit: Family annual income limit is Rs.6.00 lakh or less.
Tag : Government Yojna